Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Mr Handy Man!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mr Handy Man!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last couple of days Eric has been the best handy man around. He has fixed some drawers in the kitchen that weren't working to my satisfaction and he came to the rescue. He put on door stops on all doors. Hung shower curtain rods. Changed a million light bulbs that just seemed to burn at the wrong time. I believe we have gone through a couple packs of light bulbs since we moved in.

There is a light fixture in our den that I had thought had burned out. So I go get a new light bulb and it doesn't work....tried a few more and the fixture wasn't working so some how Eric fixed that to.

So he has come through for me many of times and I still have a long list of things for him to do...

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see Eric doing those things and enjoying himself at the same time. With a home comes more work but it is fun at the same time.

How is it been with the snow? Have you received any since moving in? It seems as though one has to get up extra early to shovel out. This year we've gotten our share of snow since missing out with not too much snow in the last two years.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, we've already had to shovel twice since we moved in and it sounds like we get to do it again tomorrow. I'm not sure how cold it has gotten, because I haven't been able to watch the news in the last couple of days. It is cold, but not as cold as you have had it.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the compliments. Sheryl Shoveled the driveway on Tuesday before I got home. She really loves having our own home....as much as I do

------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome and I as sure having a home is a joy for Sheryl as much as is for you. Enjoy hearing the fun you are having with your new home. Wondering what Maria thinks of her new home? How is she taking her new room?
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can read about how Maria likes her new house in the kids forum....
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric has always enjoyed being a good handy man. He has done many things for me over the years. And I must say he does a good job!!!!!
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: