Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Another Holiday.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Holiday.....
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has come and gone... I hope that everyone had a great weekend, stuffed themselves with food, and enjoyed everyones company...

Merry Christmas

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I had a good time. Tried not to eat too much so I could enjoy myself along with everyone else. I feel that we all got a little spoiled with all the wonderful gifts. Again, Maria was a little overwhelmed with all the gifts, but she also got a lot of new toys that she just loves to play with. I don't think she will miss any of her old toys if I put them away do you?

So far her favorite is Bonnie Braids. She loves playing with her hair. Combing it the most. When she wants it braided she runs to me. She has been wearing Barney Pj's the past couple of nights. She has four other new pair to wear out.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is always so much fun to buy things for kids her age. I still have more things here at my house because I ended up buying her to much. Oh well it always helps when a person has a birthday close to Christmas because in this case, I can give Maria things I over shopped on. Or you can ask for something you didn't get for Christmas that maybe you forgot to ask for. These June and August birthdays don't work that good for this idea.

I also want to thank everyone for the gifts I received. THANK YOU

[This message has been edited by Vonnie (edited January 09, 2001).]

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: