Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Mailman Doesn't Deliver On Sundays!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mailman Doesn't Deliver On Sundays!?
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, we were so busy with the Kitchen we forgot what day it was. One point Eric asked me if I had gotten the mail and I just responded by saying "No he probably hasn't come yet" not thinking that it was Sunday.

Then as we were cleaning up our mess from priming the kitchen Eric was standing watching me and I ask him to go get the mail. "Oh ok" was his response. He runs out to the mailbox with a coat, hat and shorts. When he put his hand in the mailbox there was nothing and just as he had done that it click "oh it is Sunday, of course there isn't any mail" Oh did we have a good laugh!

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Sheryl didn't tell you was that when I got back in the house. She asked if there was anything good in the mail. I said "Nope, there wasn't any".

"NONE" she replied, and then I said "There usually isn't mail on Sunday's"

LOL

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good One!
Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will have to be one of those memories of your new house. I am sure there will be a lot of good laughs in your projects. Just have fun laughing things off instead of getting upset. Things will always work out!
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: