Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What do you think?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think?
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering what you think of going to a place that is some what like an IMAX when you come the first part of Feb.? It cost our family $28 not sure exactly what it is per person but can find out tomorrow for sure if you'd like to go. Not sure what is showing but they usually are pretty good. Let us know what you think.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are asking Eric & I this question, but I'm not sure. I believe we are the only ones coming the 1st part of Feb. We would like to if it isn't too expensive and if it isn't when dad plans to take us out for supper. Let us know what you find out on the price and what is showing. We will then take it from there. That is if you were directing the question to us.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am talking to you Eric & Sheryl. Sorry, about that!! Whales is what is featured right now until the end of May. It cost $6.50 an adult and $5.00 for 3-12 yrs. of age and so Maria would be free and she would find it quite interesting I believe. Let us know if it is something you'd like to do and we'll makes plans from there. By the way wondering when you plan to come the 2nd or 3rd of Feb.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the times for the show on Saturday Feb 3rd? I'm not sure when we will be coming, because Eric doesn't get home until 7 p.m. and if we eat before we come it wouldn't be until midnight we get there. I think we would feel more comfortable coming Saturday a.m. I will talk with Eric for sure, but we will plan leaving on Saturday 7 a.m. and be there by by 11.

Sunday Feb 4th we will leave around 12 or 1 p.m., because we have to get home early enough for Eric to take the counter tops off, the sink out and garbage desposil out. Monday Feb 5th they will be here to install the new counter top. That is the reason we will be leaving early.

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Well, the Cinadome shows are on the hour from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and last a little over an hour. We are planning to go to Sioux Falls for supper so thought instead of driving back twice in one day we could time it so when we are done at the Cinadome in time for supper.

Do you know when Dad plans to come? Or where we can get a hold of him so we know his plans?

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what time dad was planning on coming or being there and the only way I know how to get a hold of him would be to call Grandma Mohr.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering if you found out anything about dad and when he is coming exedra? Let me know what the plan it and if we will be able to go to the Imax Theatre you were talking about.

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Vonnie... Sheryl, Eric & Maria made it safe and sound around 12:30 it took them four hrs and with only 2 potty stops

Just thought you might like to know they made it.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: