Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Just thought you'd like to know!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just thought you'd like to know!
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have -18 this morning in Wausau Wi.! At 10am it's warmed up to 1 above! The guys (Jeff and Ryan)are ice fishing! CRAZY!!!

Leah,Jason and I are going to see Grandma in the hospital and go shopping!

We was out til midnight last night so we're not going to do much today or tomorrow. It's nice to not have to do much. All wk a person is doing something that when it comes to the head hitting the pillow it feels good!!

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is, also, -16 here in Luverne and boy! do we feel it. Burrrrr! We know what you mean that is feels good to hit the pillow after going all week long. We all slept in until 10 a.m. it has been a very long time since we were able to do that. It was very nice though. We don't have much planned either this weekend which is a nice change.

Tomorrow, we've been invited to stay for dinner at the ladies house we meet at for Church so I don't even have to think of Sunday dinner what a treat!!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow it is cold here too +11 LOL glad it isn't cold here like it is there you two
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: