Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » March 31st week end

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: March 31st week end
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got tired of going to the third page on that other topic so am going to start a new one.
First of all we will only have one suite with a full kitchen in it. The other rooms are studios that have a refrig. microwave, two burner stove top. So we will have plenty of space to store food in and also heat up.
We also will want to have enough food for lunch and supper and snacks.
Stacy is coming here this week end and I will get her to help me to make up a list of what we should have.
So far we have Sheryl wanting to bring a hotdish and Sheleen a salad. I will take that into consideration.
Lets remember we want these get togethers to be fun and no complaining, critizing or negetive remarks or it will spoil it for every one.
We have a few weeks to talk this over. When I submit the suggestions next week all can consider it and make other suggestions if they don't think I do it right. And then I will take that into consideration and make changes if necessary.
Okay??? Your MoM has spoken. heheh

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is alright by me and thanks for keeping us in line.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be waiting and whatever you decide mom is alright by us. Just don't overdo yourself and our plan is to have as much fun as possible.... We have been looking forward to this and now I have to look for a new swim suit....hmmmmm

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I opened my mouth about it sounding like so much fun the weekend of March 31st that I was wishing I was coming. Well Sheryl did ask me and it took me by suprise even though I said something. She indicated I didn't sound interested because I didn't give her an answer etc. Well I found out for sure now that I can NOT come. Something sounded familiar with that date and now I know why. We have our Annual Meeting that Saturday for work. Everyone works unless you are really sick. It starts early in the morning because we start serving pancakes I believe at 7:30. The meeting starts at 9 or 10. We get out of there about 1:00.

I was very interested in some ones suggestion that I ride with whoever was going to take Grandma Ninneman. But of course those plans have also probably changed. Maybe next time you guys get together. I would love to meet the ones I haven't met and get to know the ones I have met better.

It is always more interesting to know who some one is when some one mentions a name here on the Web Site.

[ March 05, 2001: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"aaah" It would of been nice to have you with us all on that day in March. Hopefully the next time. Shannon

[ March 06, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: