Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » New Counter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Counter
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new counter looks great in the home improvement area. Check it out! It sure makes your kitchen look very warm. You did another GREAT JOB!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, now if we change the flooring it will even be more warmer, but that will come in time. Other things that need paying off before hand.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the looks of the new counte top also.
What kind of flooring are you planning to do?
I was wondering which way does the kitchen window look out of? The back yard or the front of the house?
We finally got new furniture this wk. A Dark Brown with blue,green and Burg. colors,La-z-Boy Full size reclinning sofa and a blue La-z-Boy reclinning chair to match. The kids at the age where they can sit on it and not climb all over it. It's been 12yrs of the other stuff. This time we took our time and made sure we got just what we wanted,luckly it went that way.

[ March 02, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl's kitchen looks out to the front so she can see anyone driving up.

Your furniture sounds nice, I am getting into the browns to. Hope are enjoying it. By the way what did you do with the old stuff?

Take some pictures and bring them March 31,so we can see what it looks like.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the window you see in the picture looks at the side of our neighbors house. To the right of the sink is another window that you do see everyone that drives up or goes by. I would like to put new linoleum in the kitchen, but not white. Something that hides the dirt....hehe

Your furniture sounds nice and hope you enjoy it also. That is something that we want, but we are going to hold off until another year, because there's other things we like to buy first.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are enjoying the new furniture very much. It's nice to sit on something that we don't sink into!
The old stuff went to a place that's called Nieghbors Place. It's where someone can donate items-clothes and furniture. Then those that need these things can come and pick them out for nothing. The Good-well just has way to much stuff plus a person has to pay,sometimes even to much as far as I would consider paying.
I've been waiting for the last 2yrs for new furniture,so it really is great to finally have it.
The nice thing about it all is that there is no need to fight over the one reclinning chair that we only had before.

[ March 04, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

[ March 04, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: