Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Good Weekend!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Weekend!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a good time with my two sisters and their families. They arrived Saturday around noon....the men before the women!

After we ate lunch Stacy, Shannon and I went to a huge craft sale back in our old home town....Blaine. When we got back we played a game of Nertz....a very fun games, but nerve raking. Most the way through Eric and I were winning, but Jeff and Stacy surpassed us.

Then for supper we went to Burger King and the kids ran some energy off playing in the jungle gym. We had a lot of laughs and teasing going on.

We are looking forward to our time the end of the month when we go to Rochester. It should be a crazy time with all of us....

Today, Sunday we went to church, then to the mall for a little shopping, out for lunch at TGI Fridays and then to the craft sale again. Today, we spent more than I did on Saturday. Got a lot of ideas that we are going to try out ourselves.

When we got home we watched the movie "Homeward Bond". Maria loved it, asked a lot of why's, and got a little sad at points. It was fun to see her expressions....happy, sad, worried and excited.

[ March 18, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,We had a great time also! The kids were out like a light by the time we hit the road(Jack). They even slept till 7:30 that morning. That is long for my kids. Usually they're up by 6 or 6:30.
With spring brake all this wk. I hope to catch up with sleep.
Thanks Eric,Sheryl and Maria for a great day on saturday!
Can't wait to see yous on the 29th.The kids will have their own sleeping bags and pillows to sleep with on the floor. They love to camp out on the floor.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a great time also. Hanging out with the guys. I sure hope I can get together with them this summer and play paintball

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you had a good weekend and feel I missed out but looking forward to our time together the 31st.

We, also, had fun Chistina, Vicotria and I went shopping at the mall of america for a little bit. Meet the guys at the fairgrounds to pick up the boys. We took the children to the science museum, omni theater to see Wholves and then the 3D movie on The Web Of Life. We left at 9 p.m. for home so we had a big day.

Sunday, Christina and I took dinner along with our little family and went to Jonette's we had a good visit and left for home at 4 p.m.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jonette is Bill's aunt? Where is she now? She seem to have health problems? How is she doing? It must be lonely for her with both of folks gone. Always nice when the friends and family can go and spend some time with them when they're all by themselves. I see it so often where no ones comes around to see them. It gets pretty boring for them. Where I work they just love it when I work to spend sometime with them-just to ask questions as to how things are.

[ March 19, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

[ March 19, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Grandma just loves it when we come. Wish we would do it more often. She does say that our phone calls and letters help hold her over until we can come to see her.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Jonette is Bill's Aunt and the friends are very good in the cities. Someone is always coming to get her and taking her out for the day. It is hard to get a hold of her because she isn't there, which makes it easier for us knowing she has something to do. The family, also, tries hard to spend as much time with her.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

I had a great time also, and I am plan to get that game" Half Life/Counter Strike". And I plan to get a Tipman 98 for paintball so get ready for some action! We recomend that all newbee's wear blaze orange!

~ Your nephew,Ryan

P.S.(Dad wants to know if you can find Sno Cross made by UDS.)

[ March 20, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan I think I could get you a copy of Half Life. That is the version of the game that you don't play on the Internet. You and Alex were playing that in the beginning.

Let me know. I'll make you a copy of mine for this weekend. And let your dad know that I haven't been able to find his game yet.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

"YES!!!" And Thanks!
Ryan

--------------------
Shannon

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has done that and more. He put a little for Ryan, Jason, Leah and you two. So you should all have fun with it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: