Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Another Soldier Has Gone Home

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Soldier Has Gone Home
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose you all know by now that Lennie Wolfe, a long time friend, has passed on. He has been suffering now for a long time and is at rest now. The funeral will be Sat. at 2pm following the visitation at 12;30. I have been very busy getting caught up on some much needed chores around here. Been lagging behind since I started my other job and need to get caught up.

Now its getting time for the spring cleaning. I must start cleaning the window screens and then the windows. The doctor likes them on as soon as possible to let in fresh air. And I do to.

The kids have a week off of school the first of April and we have a painter coming that week. He will be painting the living room and play room and halls and the kids room. I guess he will be here along time.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we've heard the sad news of losing him, but the happy news that he is now at rest. You can only suffer so long.

We have a lot of memories with Lenny and his family way back when Sheleen and I were about Maria's age. I could list them all, but we would be here forever.

Our thoughts are with Bernita and Joel along with the rest of the family.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: