Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Good Morning to All!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Morning to All!
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought I would say that to everyone. The sun is shining outside even though it is very cold. It still looks like a very beautiful day out there

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynn
Member # 8

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Lynn           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me the truth Eric, Aren't you just a little sick and tired of this cold weather??

--------------------
~~~Lynn~~~

Posts: 79 | From: New London, MN 56201  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh were not as sick of it as we are of the dirty snow. It sounds like it will be warming up by the end of the week. That would be nice to melt most of it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was great to see the sun all weekend and it sure seems to lift the spirits.

Spring is in sight!!!!

Our snow is pretty much gone except for a few spots here and there. With the warm weather coming the end of this week it may all be gone when we arrive back home after our weekend away. We are hoping anyways

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheleen, how did you get rid of all of your snow already? I thought that you had more than we did. We still have alot left. And unless it really warms up we will have some for a while too. We have no bare spots in our yard. And it doesn't look or feel like spring here yet either.

I'm not in any hurry either Its just means spring work and I won't have any free time for anything then.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week we had weather in the 30 and 40's all week and that is when we lost most of our snow. This week is a little cold but with the warm weather coming it will either bring more or get rid of what we have. We can see our grass that is how much we have.

Bryant keeps checking every morning to see how much has melted. He can't wait until he can go outside without a coat.

[ March 27, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: