Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Wow what a busy wk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wow what a busy wk
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a busy wk at school that I'm so tired too. I've been busy getting a yearbook finished,taking more pictures of all the staff and students doing things in class. It's been fun though! I'm still on the playground recess in the mornings. Jason and I are well known by the school kids. Two more yrs and Jason will be in school that hopefully there will be a opening for me. If I keep volunteering maybe they'll hire me for something. That would be nice! Off during the summer and when the kids are off from school.
Thursday night the school had Art and Ice Cream Social. It's been nice to put a face of the parents to the kids. I was incharge to take pictures for the scrap book and of course the yrbook.
I don't know what this next wk is going to be for finding time to check the Toop site. So if you don't see that I haven't add anything is b/c I'm busy again.
The house improvements sounds great Sheryl and Eric! But work!
Our snow is pretty much all gone. The rivers are up high. We had a real nice thunder storm Friday night that took care of the snow that's still hanging around. Looks great to see the ground. I'm ready for Spring and Summer. I hope it'll be a nice summer and long!
Well everyone, hope you have a nice wk!

[ April 08, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

[ April 08, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad Shannon you can and do do this for your children and their school. This is great more mothers, who can, should volenteer to help the school. It means alot for your children and their teachers. Its a hard job for the teachers today and its going to get worse if they have to start to put more children in a room because they can't afford teachers. I would have liked to have helped at the school when you kids were young but it wasn't possible anyway I didn't make it possible. I hope you do get a job at the school when Jason starts. You would be good for the kids and school and it would be good for you to get to take care of young people now for awhile after taking care of older people for so long.

What does Jason do all day when your there? Does he follow you around all of the time? This is good for him at this time too.

Keep up the good work.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,Jason tags along. Sometimes he likes it and sometimes he doesn't. The Kids at school knows him really good and Jason knows the school really good. Sometimes I've sent him in to take something Leah or Ryan that they forgot and he knows just where to go.

These next 2 wks or so, I'll busy finishing up with putting the school yrbook together and a scrap book of pictures that I took while the kids where in class. I just hope to get it done before the end of May.
Today when went out for brkft and to Walmart to look for a spring jacket for Leah but no luck. Now to get everything ready for Our Specail Mtg tomorrow before going to work.

Well Ryan wants to get on here to play a game. He thought it was neat playing with Eric last night and hopes to do it again soon. Just want you to know Eric we think your a great guy! Uncle that is!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: