Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » A New Baby!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A New Baby!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria's godparents, Chris & Brian Jemming, finally had a baby girl Sunday, April 8 at 11:58 p.m. Almost on Maria's birthday, close enough though. Her name is Colette Ann and she weighed in at 7lbs 2oz, 20" long.

Congratulations, Chris & Brian!

Happy Belated Birthday, Colette!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought when I saw the heading of this message you was going to tell us again that you and Eric were going to have a new baby. heheh

I didn't know that Chris and Brain were going to have another baby. You forgot to tell us. Is this their second or third baby? I like the name. Tell them congradulations for us too.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.....I knew this would get your attention. That is why I titled it that way. We will come up with something a little more creative to tell you when we are.

Yes, I forgot to let everyone know that they were going for the third one, but then it was way back in September that they told us they were going to have a third child so you could have forgotten I told you.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: