Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Pictures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pictures
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the pictures we took May 31st. They look good except for me in it. Oh well I guess they say pictures show the your true looks. Great. Now what do I do? heheh

Now I have to figure out a way to send them all to you. I'll have to go some where this week end and get some special envelopes. Probably at Walmart.

I'll try and get them out by next Mon.

That man who took our pictures was there and he remembered me right away. I couldn't help to but like him. He tried his best I think. Did everyone want a billfold size?

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want a billfold size. And there is no hurray to get us those pictures if you don't get right on it.

He is a salesman and that is what he does best. And how could he forget a group like us we leave such an impression...

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you tell him this is a once a yr thing we do. Maybe we'll have to do it again at that Sears and see if he still remembers us. He had his workout with all of us. Eric and Denny did a great job helping. It was fun!

I'm not inahurry for them either. If there is an extra wallet I'll take one. Did you get the great grandma's and still have left overs? Very many leftover?

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: