Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Internet Connection.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Internet Connection.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have been trying to get connected with Telocity for over a week now, because we wanted faster internet. They are having problems some where down the line. We haven't decided how long we are going to fool with them and go back to what we had or find a better company that can fix their problems. So for now the only way we see what you have posted or emailed to us is when we are at work. If you need an answer right here and now you will have to call us.

Hope we get this figured out soon. I like it on the weekends. The week I don't very often get on the computer so I don't notice it much. Eric seems to be doing pretty good. Giving us more time one on one....lol

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it is up and running now so no worry. You'll see more of us now. Don't really understand why we had to wait that long, but I'm not to worried about it now.....

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once we recieved our new modem from Telocity it needed to connect to another computer to finish its programming. But it was being stopped in Chicago at another computer. So we had to wait for it all to be finished.

As time goes on...the internet connection isn't a big thing to me anymore...sure maybe in the Winter time..but now that the weather is getting nice, I will be spending more and more time out side and in the garage working on projects. I'm excited about all the things I can do now...

...To be continued in the Let the good times begin.... forum post

[ April 23, 2001: Message fixed by: Eric ]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: