Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Maria's Picture

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maria's Picture
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the picture of Maria!!!! If it would work out for yous to come this way that would be great. What cookie container?
Guess what I saw the other day at the craft show. You are right! "APPLES" Thought of yous!!!!
I bought my Mothers Day gift! A sewing machine from Sears. I'm excited to do some sewing for myself and Leah. Just got it yesterday and haven't had time to do anything with it. Maybe this wkend. I'm off and don't plan to do much. Jeff also made a nice storage cabnet and desk area for my stamps. I also can put the sewing machine on it too.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Shannon you are spoiled! That is good though.

The cookie container....well if you can't remember maybe I should say it isn't yours....LOL It is the one that you brought your cookies in....yellow top, tupperware.

Haven't talked to Eric about it, but we will see about coming to see you.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the picture of Maria. I haven't decided if I am going to leave it at home or take it to work. Maybe I will take it to work for awhile because I have a picture of Dustin and Dana also. Except I have to get up dated pictures of them also.

Thanks

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are welcome! Thought Dana & Dustin just had their pictures taken...didn't you get any of them? Let us know and we will order you some.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl - Are you sure that tupperware container isn't mine? Is the bottom clear white? I think she barrowed it from my house but could be wrong (been a while ago since we were there!)

Thanks also for the picture of Maria. Cute! Let us know when a weekend works for you to visit us and I can pencil you in. This weekend the girls and I are going to a play "Pippy Longstocking" - for Girl Scouts. Fun, fun!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: