Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Happy Mother's Day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Mother's Day
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's
Day!! I'm not doing much being I have to work this wkend. Times like this I wish I didn't work wkends.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Happy Mothers Day To Everyone!

Haven't done much. Trying to get caught up with our weekly household jobs, being that we were gone all day Saturday helping pack, move and unpack grandma and get her settled.

Otherwise, it has been a beautiful sunny day and have enjoyed that. Had lunch/dinner out on the patio, sat out in the lawn enjoying the sun, the breeze and each other.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL TOO!!

Colette was sick all day on Mother's Day so we were home! (Was good). We grilled chicken and potatoes on the grill. Brianna made apple dumplings for desert and then slept in the afternoon. (Needed the rest!)

Colette gave me a paper tea pot with a poem on it saying that if I get up set with her to relax and have a cup of tea on me! LOL It was cute.

Brianna made me a pin to wear that says "#1 Mom" so I wore it Sunday and got a lot of compliments from the moms!

Alex waited on me so when I wanted something he would say he'll get it!

Hope you all had a wonderful day too! To bad we all live so far away. We could of gotten together and grilled out and relaxed together. Hope you all were able to anyhow.

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have some very sweet and thoughtful children. What cute gestures! You are a great mother Stacy and it shows with the way they show their love to you. Keep up the good work.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan, also, gave me a tea pot with that same poem. It was cute and now everytime I get upset he'll tease me and tell me to go have a cup of tea.

Victoria made me two very nice cards

Bryant made me a note hold to put on the frig.

Dad he gave me a card that discribe our busy and hectic life but that we still fine time for ourselves.

We went out to eat afterwards with Walt & Virginia in Window at the Godfathers pizza

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: