Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Wonderful surprise

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wonderful surprise
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, around 2:15 p.m. the receptionist called me to the front. When I came around the corner there stood my sister-in-law Christina. I was quite taken aback as you can imagen. I had no idea she was in town. She and her Mother came for the day because her Mom gave a speech at the library tonight.
Christina grew up in this town and her parents moved to the Twin Cities July 1999. I showed her what I did for my job. Then had her shut her eye and took her to the lady nice to my office. She opened her eyes when we got there and she saw her old classmates mother. I had known that Gloria knew Christina so I had a surprise for her so we talked with her for a bit then she left to pick her Mother up. I am glad she thought to stop, that made my day.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would have been fun to see your expression and what a nice surprise.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was speakless and stood there with my mouth open. Then I got all excited. Christina said "I've never seen you without something to say."

It was great though to see her. I miss her so much glad she thought to come see me.

[ May 25, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: