Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Hot Day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Day!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boys felt sorry for Autumn yesterday and brought her in so she could keep cool. She slept most of the time in the back entry where it is the coolest. Once in awhile she would come into the kitchen to see what I was up to then go out and lay down. To hot to do anything.

I made muffins and cookies along with washing our weekend clothes. Went to Pipestone to pick up our hard drive. It was getting fixed the CD-ROM went dead so had that replaced. That was pretty much our day.

Now today I'll do somemore packing and then around 1:30 we'll head to Edgerton. Go swimming with a young lady, Danaka Kracht, and her two boys, Kaleb & Ethan. Boys keep telling me not to forget that we are going swimming today, OK! I must have forgotten a time or two for them to keep reminding me.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: