Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Sunday, June 24th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunday, June 24th
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sheryl, Eric, Maria & Grandma Ninneman for coming out to see us! And bring brats & hot dogs & the whole works for supper!! Delicious!! Sheryl you did a good job with putting together supper for us! Hope it wasn't to much work.

We had a great time! Made rhubarb torte (two times - cause the first time we flubbed it! ha!) Second one was much, much better.

Thanks, Eric for showing us how to cut rhubarb up so fast!! Your just quite the little chef!!

Maria, Colette had a blast with you. She wishes you could stay all summer to keep her company. Colette was a little tired after you left (which was good, she normally isn't tired!!)

Grandma, thanks for all the laughs. You are just so funny at times. You do a good job of keeping Eric in line. HA! Hope you enjoy making your rhubarb jam. Let me know if you want some more. I can see if Lila has extra.

"THANKS AGAIN FOR COMING!!" - WE HAD ALOT OF FUN WITH YOU!!!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is GREAT! I'll bet Grandma had so much fun just being there. I have tons of rubbarb in my freezer that I froze from our because don't have time right now to do anything. I'll have to take to Sheryl's sometime so Grandma could make more. How would that sound? When are you available Sheryl for a weekend while Maria is there?

Glad you had a good weekend. Another good memory.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You beat me to the punch....LOL

We enjoyed ourselves to and Grandma really did. She said it has been awhile since she had seen you and it was good to see you all again.

Oh that meal was made with much love and a lot of skill. Thank you for lunch/dinner the Chicken was heaven and the potatoes were the best yet. Now we have a few more ideas to do on the grill.

We will have to do that more often. What a short drive...just a little over 1 hour. Now we should get together more often.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome and when ever you can come again. Call. Never hurts to check to see if I'm gonna be around. If your feeling like doing something, call we'll check our calendar!

Glad you all had fun!

Sheleen, I'm sure grandma would love to get more rhubarb to make you some jam. I think Grandma wouldn't mind baking cookies for others if you pay for the ingredients. Don't you think so, Sheryl? A little help from us doesn't hurt either. We had fun cutting rhubarb up together.

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: