Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » We are getting.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We are getting.....
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are getting a new sofa, as pictured, a chair, and maybe an attoman, but in different colors.

Couch For Sale Web Page

[ July 02, 2001: Message fixed by: Eric ]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the big baby couldn't wait. Had to get it right here and now....LOL Just kidding! We've been eyeing this couch for over 2 years and finally broke down and bought it. Have to have something to buy with our federal & state tax rebate money... We are really looking forward to it....

Now we have to sell our current couch or find someone that would want it. Lynn, did you want it now? Oh that is right you already bought something...LOL

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks nice! When do you get it and where are you putting it? What's the color or design like? You'll enjoy it,we really enjoy our new furniture for the living rm.

[ July 02, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are getting it first part of September, maybe sooner, we are putting it in our family room and it is going to be a green tone with tan squared pattern pillows just as an accent. I'm getting more excited....would be nice to have it now, but that is what happens when you are picky as to what color & pattern it is. When you pay the price you might as well get what you prefer...

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is is a crude mock up I did of it

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks very good and very close to what it will look like. Good job honey!

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What all are you getting? Sofa, loveseat, armchair? I see by your first message what you are getting. Sorry for not reading very closely.

Fun to get new furniture Looking forward to doing the same once we get in our house.

Not sure what I really want though so will have to go looking to get ideas.

[ July 03, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

It took us two years to finally make up our mind and just do it. Hopefully you won't have the same problem. It was well worth the wait.

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice couch! I had heard about this couch some time ago, so I know it was something they really wanted. Sometimes it is good to wait and make sure something is what you really want. You did a good job waiting and picking this out.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

It is here! All of it! Now we can't have it delivered until after Monday August 13th. Now we just wait for the call two days prior. Wow! Can't believe it. Just a month ago we were ordering it. Now it is here. Yeah!

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How exciting for you!!!! It'll be so fun to have new furniture. ENJOY!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COOL!!!!!! When can I come sit on it?
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Anytime! Just warn us before hand.....

It is to arrive sometime today between 8:30-11:30. So it could be there as we speak. Oh how excited we are....now I want to go home so that I can enjoy it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Still no furniture as of 9:58 am
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How exciting your new couch is arriving today!!! Enjoy it tonight! We're excited to come see it & the rest of your pad!!!

Did your old sectional couch sell? Feel free to post a message & link to your "couch for sale page" on our forum if it hasn't sold yet. You never know who might see it.

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: