Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What is it like?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is it like?
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, is raining and dark here in Luverne, MN. It could be a depressing day or it could be a good day to get a lot done. I have lots to do so staying in all day don't bother me but the kids aren't liking it. We were going to go to the Family Aquatic Center to swim tonight but we'll have to see if the weather is going to straighten out. Also, there was going to be a puppet show at the park at 2 p.m. today maybe they'll do it at the library we'll see. The rain is nice the crops sure need it so I am not going to complain about it. What is it like where you are?
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cloudy out! No rain as of yet. But pretty humid & 85 degrees. Glad I'm in air conditioning!

The kids are at Jan & Paul's(who doesn't have air) but they seem to be okay with it. Yesterday was very hot and they didn't open windows or turn on the air and they were still alive.

Girls said it was okay 'cause they were able to give the horses at Jan & Paul's a bath. They are really liking this horse stuff!! But what little girl wouldn't!

Stay Cool!!!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We just got back from the pool and the whole town was there. It's sunny,hot and humid here. It's to be this way all wk with some showers in the evening and I'm off all wk so you know where we'll be most of the time. I do what to pick strawberries to do into jam and strawb short cakes. Sound good? Friday we are thinking of going to the big waterslides in Plover it's their grand opening where the price is 1/2 off with a coupon from the paper. Where I work I was able to get 17 of the coupons just wish we knew of someone to go with us. I thought of Stacy's but it seems like everyone have plans. The coupon just came out in the paper sat. so not much time to make plans with others. However with Jeff off on fridays I guess we'll go with the kids and have a fun family time.
Summer is here-keep cool!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun!!! Waterslides are the best fun!!! We'll be thinking of you having fun while we are unpacking the uhaul truck.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! It is soooooooooo HOT! Maybe, if it would have gradually gotten warm rather than go from cold to hot so fast that it wouldn't have been so hard to take. We keep cool with our central air and a few dips in the pool.

Even Colby is loving the pool....a great little swimmer. You should see him when he gets wet. Kind of looks like a rat and oh how small. His hair really makes him look bigger than he is.

Good to hear that everyone is keeping cool and having fun at it. Wish I could be at Shannon's those waterslides sound like a lot of fun!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: