Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Fun day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fun day
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a great time at the waterslides in Plover-1/2 hr from here(south). First of all it was 1/2 off the price which made it worth it,the weather was perfect and it wasn't crowded at all for being a friday.

Jason and Leah really had fun going down in the waterslides. What's nice about this place is they let you go down together. Leah went with me and Jason and Jeff went together then Ryan would go down in the other slide and would race to see who gets to the bottom first. The weave pool and lazy river was nice to relax doing. Ryan wanted to go on the Zero gravity but Dad won't go so Mom(I) had to! I closed by eyes all the way! I packed a lunch and ate it in the car with the air conditioner on. Was the only place to cool off and the only time that we sat to rest. My legs were very tired. We must of gone 30x's up the steps for the waterslides and over to the other side for the weave pool and lazy river.
Anyways it was a great day and time.
Another beautiful day on Saturday,the whole trailor court had a nieghborhood yard sale but it wasn't a good day for it,so I cleaned out the shed-organizing it and getting rid of some junk.

Boy oh boy was it COOL on Sunday morning! Nice sleeping weather! After going to Church and a nice dinner we all took naps. Jeff and Ryan was on the computer playing some game-Eric knows what I'm talking about! So if you ever are trying to reach us on the phone it just may take awhile-because they don't know how to quit!!!! They're having too much fun!

Monday I worked 2pm-10pm. Went to the grocery store,the best time to go! No one else is there. So now it is 12am and time for me to go to bed.

By the way Sheryl and Eric,I have off that Thursday and Friday. We can't wait to have yous,especially Ryan. He's been wanting to call Eric-I think about this game on the computer. I started with some cleaning today that needs to get done before you get here. The last time I did a top to bottom in the kitchen and living rm was in Feb or March so it needs it very much so. Hope the weather is nice on friday where we can go hiking and have a picnic at this one park that's beautifull in the fall time.

[ July 03, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of which.... It took me a good 1/2 hour to remember that it was them...they didn't say anything to me... LOL

Then when I started to talk to them...they left!!! Grrrr....

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: