Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » No Air!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No Air!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went to work this a.m. and it was a sauna in our office. The past three Monday's he has been this way and so we thought nothing of it until they said it was broken. Not knowing when it would be fixed they sent us home after plenty of us complained that it wasn't ethical to work in the hot office with no air flow. The windows don't open and the fans they had on were just blowing the hot air around. I was pitted by the end of the a.m. They sent us home around 9:45 and we have the rest of the day off possibly tomorrow if it isn't fixed.

Nice though time off paid and not planned.....got to love that....

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! What a difference a day makes. It is very nice in here. The air isn't fixed but they have a ton of systems through out the office that do the same as air conditioners. Can't imagine how much that is going to cost them, but it is much easier to work.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't imagen what it would be working in a suana. Very stiffling I am sure. Glad it is working and that your back to work and out of trouble LOL What did you do on your day off?
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to think it was 100 degrees out in the sun!!! I think it reached 102 by the end of the day! It was hot!

Glad they would let you go with pay none the less!!

The bus ride home was terrible. Hot and about 50 bodies around!!! And a 1/2 hr ride to the park & ride but we got it free. She let us off for nothing!! That was nice of her.

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was very uncomfortable, but nice to have an afternoon off to myself.

I tried to get together the weekend of Aug 4th & 5th. Which we didn't call yet, but we will....I'll post the info and we will go from there.

Took a nap and by that time it was time to pick up Maria. We came home and jumped into the pool then after supper did the same thing. That was a blast and Maria was hulirous. Wish I could remember every little thing she did so funny.

Now we can wear shorts all summer due to this expereince that we had. So that was a good thing.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: