Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Gas pump rage!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gas pump rage!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this world coming to when you go to get gas and two people have to fight over getting gas.

Last week Thursday I stopped to get gas before going to work because it was only $1.20. Knowing that it would probably go up that afternoon....which it did $1.42. I was sitting in my car waiting for it to be done pumping gas. The next pump over there was this guy backing in his truck to get to the pump. While he was doing this I could see that someone had come up from behind him trying to get in before the fist guy could get all backed in. The next thing I saw was the guy backing up getting out of his truck and yelling at the guy with a raised fist. At this point I'm getting really nervous and wishing I hadn't stopped, because I didn't want to be a witness to it. They went into to the store exchanged a few more words then the one guy who was budding in drove off.

There was other open pumps so I didn't really understand why it happened in the first place.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People!! They just don't have consideration for others anymore. It's always me, me, me!!! There could be alot less fortunate people then them but they don't care!! As long as they get what they want!

We just need to remember to always think of others. Life will be wonderful for us and those around us.

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: