Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » July Vacation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: July Vacation
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a wonderful time seeing a lot of our relatives.

Wednesday evening we got to Shannon & Jeff's about 11 p.m. We stayed up talking until at least 1 a.m. Thursday we got up went to a petting zoo in the middle of Wausau. We spent a lot of time at a water park...had a waterslide and water activities. Friday we went to the Dells of Eau Claire...a place with trails that we hiked on and a little area to swim where Leah, Jason & Maria swam. It was a good time.

You should have heard Ryan when we were hiking through the park..."It's too hot out here I want to sit in the air conditioning car", "there's too many weeds out here we are going to get wood tick on us" "Mom, why do we have to put this stuff on it isn't going to keep the mosquitoes off us?" "See mom the mosquitoes are biting me." We had a good laugh about it though!

Then Friday evening we went to J.P's & Sue got there around 6p.m. watched Sue feed & clean the new calves that they just got. Enjoyed the cats, dogs & horses. Got to see a couple of hours of J.P. because he worked the next day on Saturday. We stayed up and played a card game with Danielle got to enjoy her a little one on one. She is a very nice girl. Saturday we were up by 6:30 had breakfast with Sue and then went into the hot tub. We were gone by 9 a.m. then headed to Green Bay to spend the day with Aunt Connie.

We got to Aunt Connie's by 10 a.m. had an early lunch then went to Bay Beach where they have a lot of carnival rides and all are 20 cents. Maria had a lot of fun, but the heat was too much so we stayed a little over an hour. Then went to a park where you could feed ducks and look at other birds like Eagles, Owls(all kinds), and a few snakes. We went back home and all took a few hour nap. The heat was too much for us and so we relaxed the rest of the day. Cooked out for supper.

We made it home by 2:50 p.m....it is a much better drive now that they have most of Hwy 29 finished and it is a straight shot. We even stopped a couple of times.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful time and we hope to see all of you soon.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you guys had a good time. It sure was too bad that it was so hot. Most of the things you did would have been more enjoyable it it had been even 10 degrees cooler with a lot less humidity. But it sounds like you had a good time.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were so glad to have yous(ha,ha)here!! Just wish you lived closer to do it more often.

I was happy to hear yous(ha,ha) got to go to the Bay Beach! It's a great place for the kids to have all the fun they would like, without paying so much for rides.

Come again!! and soon!

PS Eric,i have to laugh now when I go to type "yous"!! The funny thing is that Sheleen did the same thing in her email to us.ha ha So it much mean something,even though it might not be a word!?

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: