Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Busy Day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Busy Day!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We woke to Buffy barking at 7:30 must have needed to go to the bathroom.

We finally cleaned the house thourghly after maybe a month or more. Feels good!! Five loads of weekly laundry got done. Eric got a lot of little odds and end stuff done that was waiting for him for awhile. Moved the current couch to the garage for a co-worker to come pick up and pay for. We have decided that we are going to have our furniture delivered instead of us picking up....it was a job getting this one out....

Then we ran errands....

Bank to cash some rebate checks & some other banking done.

Menardsto pick up more outdoor lanterns then ended up with two indoor lighting for our hallway downstairs, light bulbs and toilet bowl flusher system.(the one now doesn't fill the tank up very good )

Target went to check out the new Super Store, but Eric wasn't impressed by it...spoiled by seeing the Utah Super store so it isn't the same and the mountians are missing... Can never leave that store without spending at least $50-$100 each time.

Of course, we had to stop at our second home....Hom Funiture. We are thinking of getting Maria a twin bed. The basement bedroom she wants to move into so we are looking into what kind of mattress, etc. And we had to sit in our soon to be couch and chair.

Tomorrow we plan to mow & weed wack the back yard for a second time this week.

Ok now I'm probably putting everyone to sleep so I'll stop. Just a very busy day. For some reason whenever Maria leaves for the weekend we tend to do a lot of things.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana rae
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dana rae           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is always so easy to get things done and faster when you don't have kids around.

Than the weekends she is home you guys always find fun things to do as a family with her. I think that is good planning on your part. Keep up the good work! I am proud of the two of you.

--------------------
~!*Dana Rae*!~

Posts: 91 | From: willmar  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know Dana had logged into my compueter. The above message was written by Vonnie.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: