Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Where did it go?.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where did it go?.....
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fall is now here. I knew that for sure when I had to scrape my windows this morning. Wow the Summer came and went so fast. I just hope the Winter does the same

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Joking! I couldn't believe it this morning going out to take the kids to school. We had to get the windows cleared off before taking off. Fall is definitely here!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really! It went faster than I thought. The nice thing will be that we will have less work to do....maybe. Depends on how much snow we get this year. We defiantly are going to invest in a snow blower this year. That gets to be too much on the back, legs and arms.

It feels kind of nice and the colors are beautiful.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy this time of year. Not so hot, good sleeping weather and less bugs. But I don't like what follows fall. (winter)

I think this summer was so darn hot that a person didn't do as much as you usually do in the summer. That is why it went so fast. Maybe this doesn't apply to Eric and Sheryl with all the yard work they did do. But when your in love and have a new house, nothing is going to stop you doing things together to make your dream house come alive.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: