Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » While I was Crafting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: While I was Crafting
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to Eric & Sheryl's on Friday Oct 19th for a Pampered Chef Party. Saturday we were going to go crafting.

I needed to get home early on Saturday because it was nice outside and I had last minute things to do outside before the weather turned bad.

By the time we got out to go crafting, and after the time we spent there, Sheryl said that the 3 of them had decided I was going to stay another night. So when I got up on Sunday morning I still insteaded I could not stay for dinner. I had to get home. Well by the time Sheyl and I went back to the craft show it was getting to be 12:30. Stacy was back from her meeting and Eric was back from his shopping and Stacy's family was going to be there within minutes. So I stayed for dinner. By the time I left it was going on 3:00.

Well when I got home I found out why they were so forceful that I stay. LYNN, DANA and DUSTIN had been working all weekend cleaning up the lawn, putting things away from my deck etc outside and they cleaned my whole house. It looked SO nice. Lynn had been talking to Sheryl all weekend to see if I had said anything else that had to be done. Sheryl said at one point, OKAY Eric will come and help you next weekend but what do you have that he has to do. So I fell right into it and told her everything..

THANK LYNN, DANA & DUSTIN for all the work you did for me. I really appreciated it. THANKS MUCH.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sure was nice of Lynn and the children. It makes what you have done for them all worth while and want to do more for them. It is a good feeling to know that your children really do appreciate what you do for them and what they did really was proof.
Your good kids Lynn, Dana and Justin.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I give it away when I asked you how your yard looked when you called when you weren't even home yet? That was when Eric told me to SHUT UP! I would have felt terrible if you would have caught on to what we were saying.

Great Job, Lynn, Dana & Dustin! I can just imagine how nice it looked and how nice it was for your mom to have it completed with no worry as to when it would get done. A perfect weekend to do it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a little slow to getting to all these posting but what a wonderful you did Lynn, Dana and Dustin. You can be really proud of them, Vonnie. I am sure Sheryl and Eric had their hands full trying to get you to stay.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: