Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What's on my mind!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's on my mind!!
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic with nothing on it!!!!

Also it's raining and no sun. I did lots of reading to Jason and Mckayla(the little girl I babyset):rolleyes

Along with wondering how the Men and Ladies fighting for our country,are doing. Makes a person wonder what's going on and what will become of it all.

It's great to see the gas prices coming down!! We're at $1.35,last wk it was $1.68.

Oh,and Jeff and I are going to be Aunt and Uncle again-Steve and Lynn are expecting in April and hopfully not a April fools joke either.

I'm ready for a nap but I have after noon lunch supervising and recess at school-kids out in the rain what fun!!

That's about all that's on my mind. How about you???

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are way funny Shannon. Did get to see this post. Let me think what was I doing on Oct 10???? Oh, I know I was planning for a tupperware party for that evening and so I was very busy cleaning and getting ready for everyone to arrive. Besides working a 8 hour day.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I'm sure it was how the heck did I get roped into having a TUPPERWARE party...

Gas prices were $1.11 this week, but yesterday they went back to $1.26. I'm hoping that is just for the weekend and goes back down for the week, because it never fails when I need gas that is when the gas goes up.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: