Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What's with Colby these days?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's with Colby these days?
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric,Sheryl and Maria
So many times I've been wanting to ask about that little puppy. You should have a area where we can hear how he's doing. That picture of him is sooooo cute,I could just squeeze him. Does maria play with him alot?

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is doing great. Growing big and yes we need a weekend to update all our pictures so that you can see how big he has gotten. He has lost all his baby teeth and is a little bugger. He is constantly following me everywhere in the house most times it's annoying.

Maria and Colby play good, but when he gets to rough she comes crying that he bites her. So you have to explain to when she starts getting rough with him that he will bite, because he is playing with her.

It might be awhile before we get all the photos updated, but hopefully once we do that we can keep on top of it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: