Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Crafting Day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crafting Day!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, was a good day with crafting. We actually lasted until it closed. We were buying things as the lights were being shut off... We got there around 11 a.m. at 3p.m. we took a break and had lunch we then went back at 4:30 to finish up. Now this a.m. we are going to go again and Stacy might go back this afternoon.

Next Spring we will have to save a lot more money so that we don't have to say no we can't afford that. We did get a lot and I got my goal done and that was to fill two shelves. Got a little Christmas shopping done along with filling my goal.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did have a full day of crafting.

We had trouble some times making decisions whether we really needed something or not. Or what color, what size etc. I think we all spend more money than we intended too. But that is easy at a place like that.

We had a lot of laughs along with our shopping. I just remembered I forgot to pay Stacy for my dinner Sat. I will have to remember to do that.

A good time we had !!!!!!! Eric, Sheryl, Stacy and Vonnie

[ October 22, 2001: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how I would of like to been with you on that day!!! Sounds like there was alot of things to look and buy! I would like it also to make it a yearly time for us ladies. How was the fall one compared to the spring one??

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for us ladies??

I had fun at the craft show too... Remember not all of us are into hunting and guns

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! The same except that it was Christmas stuff rather than Easter or summer things. I just found a lot, because I had a two shelves to fill and that was my goal. Being that it is Christmas I did find a lot of gifts.

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL After I saw what I typed,I just thought Eric is going to reply!! At first I was going to change it but thought "No" lets wait and see what Ecric has to say! You are more than welcome to join us ladies and Sheryl can be lucky to not have a husband that hunts!

[ October 24, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely understand about "just the girls" times too

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really! We girls need to be by ourselves once in awhile. I love my husband dearly, but I do like my time with just women once in awhile. This deer hunting is a time for you others to get away...my husband doesn't do that so I have to make the time to get away and visa versa for him.

--------------------
Sheryl

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides with the way you drove your mom around on the wheelchair, she might want it to be just "ladies" LOL

We did have a good time that day and Vonnie, don't worry about the lunch. It was on me. I had a great day and yes I did spend some money but I could have spent even more!! LOL

I've been told that there is another one in International Falls which is really, really big. I'll have to find out more about it!!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
International Falls! Isn't that way at the top of Minnesota? Would have to make it a couple day crafting and over nighter. That would be alright with me....

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: