Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Tupperware & Pamper Chef Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tupperware & Pamper Chef Party
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having both of them in the month of Oct. I know this is dumb, but I had sucker written on my forehead on Tuesday when I went to a Tupperware party. I've invited who are close enough to come. If you are interested in ordering you are more than welcome to call me. Please, don't feel obligated to come or to order.

Thank you to those that have already place your order and that have decided to come.

Tupperware party is Oct 10th at 6:30 p.m.

Pamper Chef party is Oct 19th at 6:50 p.m.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see a Pampered Chef book. I know there are many things in there that I need but need a book to see them, please send one to me if you can.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sending one today to Vonnie and she will bring it to you hopefully by Saturday. That is if she gets it by then. So you two can work that out between the two of you.

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received the 2 books today. I will look at them and try and get them to Sheleen by Monday. I am having trouble deciding what to get. I want too much so I have to decide on just a few items.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Don't forget to pass them around at work

Eric

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I never thought about that. I know the pampered chef one wouldn't get any takers because we just had a book at work. But maybe the tupperware one will. Can I keep the books until like Wednesday than?

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Tupperware Party turned out very successful. We already have $344 in sales that doesn't include our order, Vonnie's, and two people from work. I'm almost positive that we'll hit the $500 mark no problem.

Thank you all for your orders.

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started looking at the Pampered Chef things so I will know what I want before I get there. Heaven help me if I change my mind!

What ever they make at the party is always interesting how they use so many of their products. (of course that is the purpose of making all those goodies) They always make things look so easy to use. I suppose if I would cook as much as they do I would find things easy to use also.

Pampered Chef is expensive but most of the stuff is well worth the cost.

I have yet gone to a party that I didn't like what they made. Can't wait to see what they are going to make at Eric & Sheryl's on Friday night. See you there!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: