Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Girls Weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls Weekend
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fun time! Friday evening we all arrived around 9 p.m. We gave gifts to everyone, had a good look of the new house, Virginia brought some MaryKay hand therapy so we all did the process together and then we did feet & hand massages. We were up until 11:30 and we all agreed that we had a good nights sleep.

Saturday a.m. I was awakened by gun shots out in the distance. I heard one then thought I'll just go back to sleep....10 mins later 3 more shots go off. I try to go back to sleep, but hear several more shots and decide that I will not get anymore sleep so I got up.

By the time we ate breakfast, talked and set up it was 9 a.m. before we started doing our Creative memories then we quit about 4:30 to pack up then headed home. Our lunch looked and tasted like we were at a Bed & Breakfast hotel.

Thank you, Sheleen, Virginia, Victoria & Kristina for a wonderful and memorable time. We will have to think about January, but possibly Feburary. What does everyone think of that. Anyone that wants to join us more the merrier. We are thinking of getting a hotel some where from Thursday-Saturday. We would like to have a pampering day...massage, shopping and visiting. Then one day do our creative memories then of course Saturday to pack up and leave for home. It was suggested to go to Duluth if anyone has any suggestions let us know and we will take a vote then go from there.

It was a long time a coming and it was well worth the wait.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!! Sounds like you all had a good time. We'll have to see what the next time brings. Would be fun!
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: