Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » While I was having fun....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: While I was having fun....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday evening and all day Saturday my husband was home working hard on Maria's new room and completed what we wanted on it at the moment. Washed what I remember as 6 loads of Laundry and took the 45 some bags of leaves to the dump.

He was very productive and I was very surprised by how much he accomplished without my harping on him...do this or him following me around what would you like me to do next.

It was a good feeling coming home to all that put a little more ease on my mind as to what we want to accomplish before the holidays.

Thank you honey for doing all that and for making my Girls weekend possible by you working as hard as you do. Your day is coming where you can go play for a weekend and I stay home to be productive. You just let me know when you would like to do that.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: