Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » A good weekend.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A good weekend.
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a grand weekend. Not that I haven't had others. But just not time to post about them but I do have a little time tonight before I leave for gospel meeting to tell about this weekend.

I first of all let here at 6:30am Sat. to go to Mondovi Wis. for breakfast with a good old friend whom I haven't been able to go see for some time now. Since I was going right through her town I couldn't imagine not stopping in so made a date to have breakfast with her. Had a good old fashion visit and went on from there to EauClaire to meet Eric, Sheryl, Maria and Stacy and Denny and family at the Days Inn at 12:30am. I actually got there before them and was moving in to my room when they appeared.

We then left there to go to the Pizza Hut to meet Jeff and Shannon and family and Jeffs folks for lunch.

Then we went to Ryans concert at the Chippewa Falls High School. Which started at 4pm. We all enjoyed it much. I enjoy music concerts. And Ryan seemed so grown up. It is hard for me to realize that my grandkids are growing up to be teen agers already.

Shannons group all left for home right after the concert and Stacys family and Sheryls family and I went to the hotel. We first stopped at MacDonalds for some supper and then to the hotel. Everyone except for me went for a swim for a little while. We were all kind of tired and the clorine in the water strong so we didn't stay in there long.

Then this morning Stacys and I went to meeting and out to the airport to the resturant there for a family dinner with some of my old friends.

We all left there about 1pm and Stacys left for there afternoon meeting at Elsworth Wis. and I left for home. Got here at 3:30pm and unloaded the car and unpacked, changed clothes and went to a trail near here and walked for an hour. That is what made the weekend espically special because I generally don't get to walk on the weekends and the weather has been so special I have been enjoying many walks lately. And on weekends I have no self disipline against food and really needed that walk to night. Now I am ready for our night gospel meeting and will be home by 9pm ready for a good nights sleep. (I didn't sleep very well last night. Noisy people upstairs and someone in my bed which I'm not use to. heheh
Anyway thank you all for the weekend together. Thats makes memories for the future to talk about.

Hope you all have a good week. I have a very busy weekend coming but whats unusual about that.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it was a nice time together. Ryan will be on later to Thank you all that came. He was very excided about all that was there. He said the big Lady in front of Betty with the denum dress,is his choir Teacher. I thought so but wasn't sure b/c we didn't get to meet her at Teacher Confer.

Sunday we was at Jennifer's birthday party in the afternoon. Wtih all the driving we did on SAturday and Sunday the kids are sick of it. So much for driving out West to see Steve and Lynn-the kids couldn't make it that far. We have plans to take the AMTrack(train)that's if their still up and running. Goverment have their hands in it!

[ November 12, 2001: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll agree it was a good weekend and good to see everyone!

It was fun to meet for lunch, at the Choir Festival, Supper Saturday evening and at the hotel on Saturday night.

Hope we can do those little weekends every once in awhile.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you had fun! Wish we could have been there. Mom, you have such a positive out look on your weekend. That is great to read. Glad it was such a great weekend for you. You sound happy!!! Love to hear that in your words.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alex had the best time this weekend!!

He was lucky to have $50 blow up to him and no one around to see if it was theirs!! He's in his glory and keeps asking me every night if we can go to BEST BUY!!!!

Now how come I never get that LUCKY

It was a good weekend, even when it wasn't my own bed! LOL Looking forward to Thanksgiving day!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: