Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Was it a productive day?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was it a productive day?
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stacy and Sheryl, did you have a productive day with your Creative Memories? I've been thinking of you all day and wondering how it went for getting it done?
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it was my intentions to be productive, but I was too tired to work and because of it I made a few mistakes more than I wanted to so I gave it a break. I'll do more of it during the week and keep on it until I'm done.

Stacy on the other hand had a very productive day. She had one brown paper bag, and two containers (like the ones we have to put our stamps in) full of pictures. She is almost complete in getting them organized. She was up until 11 p.m. working on it last night. So she stayed over night and was up at 7:30 at it again.

We will have to make it a monthly date to get together to work on our creative memories so we stay ahead of it all.

Thanks for asking and we hope that you had a nice day, also.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it was very productive for me. I have all my pictures organized and labeled. Now it's just a matter of putting them into photo albums. Feels good to have them organized. There were alot of pictures!
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got forgot to tell you that Sunday was a productive day for me and my creative memories. What I was working on I finally finished and what a good feeling.

Now Stacy you have to find a corner in your house where you can set it all up so you can come back to it and work on it then able to leave it as is. I hope that you can find that spot, because to me it is very therapeutic.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you had very productive days! Great, keep it up and you'll be all caught up.

When we had our craft day Virginia worked on getting her pictures organzied. She now has the downstairs set up for putting them together and she does a little at a time. Believe it our not she has all of her old time pictures done. Now she has just the pictures from about 15 years ago to do.

I believe that the next get together to do craft will be at Virginia's for those who would like to come. It sounds like the date will be Jan. 17-19 if it works out let us know.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll will see if I have enough vacation time by that time to come the Thursday & Friday. The weekend won't work because we have Maria and I don't want to give up my weekends with her.

The one day at your place I got a lot done so if I get two days I'll get a lot more done. Looking forward to it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Virginia called this evening and the get together is going to be the 10th-12th instead of the 17-19th. Hopefully that would work better for you.

We'll be doing other things then just creative memories. One days is going to be set aside for pictures, another is going to be pampering and another day for shopping in St.Cloud. Virginia is planning it so I don't have any controll of the plans. I am just going with what ever is planned.

[ November 30, 2001: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

The ladies get together is now set for Jan 10-12 and one of the days is set to have a pampering day. We are looking at a spa in the area and there are several different packages to choose from:

7 hour pampering including the works and meal for $177.50

Mini Escape for 3 hours for $118 which includes Massage, Personalized Facial, Hair Treatment, Shampoo & Style muffin & tea

Stress Buster $76 1 hour message, 30 min. facial or 1 hour facial and 30 min message

We want to know as soon as possible to block the time for us at the spa what you would like for any who would like to come. I really would like to do just the stress buster, have lunch at a neat place in town and go shopping in the neat craft store in the area. That to me seems more affordable and not tie up you whole day in one spot.

Love to have any join us

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sheleen for including me, but I'll have to pass. As you already no my decision is to spend the money on new glasses. It has been 4 years and the vision is getting weaker.

It was a hard choice to make and I'm going to really miss not taking the time, but I'll have to save up for next time.

We could plan another one for the spring or summer sometime.

I know you understand....

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: