Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » So many days to Christmas....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So many days to Christmas....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have only 11 days left. We are almost completed with all shopping and wrapping them. A few odd and end things then we can relax.

How about everyone else? Hope it isn't stressful for you and that you will be able to enjoy it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been done for a month or so. I do still have one gift left to buy, but I will take care of that tomorrow at Target. I couldn't buy it today because it does on sale tomorrow.

I don't have anything wrapped yet. I have to start that tomorrow because I have to make sure what I did get for everyone.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: