Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Time Share

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Time Share
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl and I purchased one this weekend. We went with a plan that gives us a week every other year. So we don't feel with have to go somewhere every years. But if we want to go somewhere the Odd years (2003, 2005, etc) we can for a small rate. And when you figure the average cost of a hotel room for 7 days... it is a very good rate.

It is also something that family can take advantage of... We can explain that more in person.

I know that not everyone feels that time shares are a good deal, but it was soemthing that we felt wasn't that expensive and would give us the chance to go places that we normally wouldn't go.

The selection we have at Breezy Point is a 3 bedroom (1 king, 1 queen, 2 twin beds, and a sofa sleeper), so it sleeps 8 + sleeping bags The living room is really big with a fire place in the center, full kitchen, 2 bathes, etc... We can't wait to go July 19 - 26 this coming year.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We purchased such a big one to be able to share some days with our families. So our intentions are to share it with everyone that is interested. Granted not every year and every day of the week. We do want to have some time as just our little family of three.

If you want to take advantage of it yourself it some year we can hook you up for no more than $250 a week. Meaning without having to get your own time share. We are willing to share this good deal with our families, because we are able to do that. So if you are interested let us know and we will see what we can do.

If you are totally confused give us a call and we would be interested in explaining it more. It took me a lot of questions before I knew what they were saying.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you going to tell us which days we can come than and which days you want to yourselves?

Sounds like fun. These places are always nicer than staying at a motel.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: