Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Company Christmas Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Company Christmas Party
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The meal was much better than last year, but it wouldn't be something I would pay $15/$20 for.

It was at the Radisson Hotel downtown St. Paul. Even the Mayor of St. Paul was there. Infact, we were bumped from our room, because he had 500 people that RSVP at the last minute and the room his party was in would have been too small for them. So we got the Carousel room on the 27th floor. A lovely view of the city...you could see for miles.

Entertainment was gambling...it was fun. They give us $3000 in chips to start out with. We had an extra $1000 each because I had donated at a fund raiser and got tickets for more chips. We like the Black Jack table. It is the only time I would gamble because I don't like to gamble with my own money and losing it.

It is fun to go to see who gets plastered and what fools they make of themselves. There was a few. Always or pretty much the same people as last year...

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: