Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Going out of business

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going out of business
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, have you heard Fingerhut is going out of business? Sheryl, aren't you glad you're no longer work there? Bill's brother,Dan,works there as a computer programer and so we are wondering what will be in store for him. We are sure he'll be able to find something there in the Cities. Fingerhut has been in business for 54 years!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah....unbelievable! Yes I'm glad I no longer work there anymore. It seems there's a lot of business doing that. I feel bad for the people in St. Cloud that made it there life, main income and now what do they do. Not much to offer in St. Cloud for jobs. A lot of them will have to relocate, commute to the cities to find work or start over with a whole new life.

I try to look at situations like this a time to move on to bigger and better things. Things always seem to work out for a reason. It is hard to think like that when you are in that situation, but you have to keep your sanity.

[ January 18, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: