Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » First hair cuts!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First hair cuts!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have gotten to were I don't like to pay $27 to have the guys hair cuts. Stacy gave me an idea of cutting them myself by going to Target to get a haircutting kit so I did.

Bryant was my first guinea pig and a good one at that. He has a nice short cut which is how he likes it kept. Jordan wasn't too sure he wanted me to do his. It took sometime with his but we finally got it short on the sides and longer on the top. At first Jordan thought it was shorter then he wanted and so was mad until I showed him that he could go with the wet look on top. Now he said that I can give him a cut from now on and to do it every two weeks. Then came Bill he didn't want me giving him no short hair cut so just trimed it and he thinks that I employeable. (?)

Now the cutting kit cost $20 so it'll pay itself in one time of going to having their hair cut!

My guys should look good all the time!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job Sheleen. It is always hard that first time because no one knows for sure what you are going to do. Once you get the hang of it (it sounds like you already did) it will get easier.

Now that you already have the kit paid for, you should put a couple of dollars for each head each time you cut their hair again, in a special place to do something special. Just an idea.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool Idea, Vonnie! Thank you for it. I will do it and surprise them with doing something out of the usual.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: