Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Happy Valentines Day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Valentines Day!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day. I have to work but maybe this year I'll get some flowers?! We'll see I don't really need them but it would be nice. Bill is in Kentucky until Friday morning but as soon as he gets home we are taking off for St. Cloud to do some shopping (at Home Depo), going out to eat at Timberlodge and a hockey game.

Let us know what you all did! Have a good one!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Happy Valentine's, Everyone!

So far it has been a good one. A co-worker of mine took out all 9 of us women... he is the only male in our department! He took us to Champs! It was very goooooddddd! Plus the guy doesn't do things like this very often so we were all shocked and surprised.

I got 10 candy-grams from co-workers with little messages.

If anything else happens I'll let you know. For sure there hasn't been a shortage of candy, cake or food. I've been very good though. 2 chocolates, 1 cookie and a very small piece of cake and ice cream. So I'm staying with in my points.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I got 5 roses today!!!!! 4 red and 1 yellow one red for each of my loves (Bill, Jordan, Victoria and Bryant) and the yellow is my favorite color.

Our bosses wife made us a raisin spice cake and the boss had pizza ordered to eat at the office.

I did well for eating one slice of pizza, one small slice of cake and only water to drink. Do you think I was within my points?

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Valentines day to everyone.

No flowers or candy for me but I didn't need any.

We were treated today to a waffle and sausage lunch. Something really different but it was sssoooo good. Strawberry, whip cream and syrup. We had 3 waffle makers so it feed all 12 of us really good and fast enough.

One of the guys got flowers from his wife yesterday. All the flowers were from Hawaii. It was really pretty with the unusal flowers. Today the only thing anybode got was one of the linemen got 5 helium baloons from his wife.

I think this is the first year that no one in the front office didn't get something.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Eric made supper....peanut butter sandwiches in the shape of a heart. Then sweethearts all on the table to spell "I lov u" and a shape of a heart. Nothing big, but it is the thought that counts.

Sorry mom, we would have sent flowers or ballons, but we are a little broke right now. I would have called, but I don't have a voice.

Sheleen it all depends what you had the other meals if you were with in your points. A slice of pizza is about 7 pts. A small regular piece of cake would probably be 4 pts. A lot of water is 0 pts and it will flush out the bad stuff you ate. So you are on the right track.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't really looking for anything. I got cards and that was enough. I bought cards once again but didn't mail any, So if you get a Valentines card this next week just smile.

What happened to your voice? Do you have a sore throat? Get better!!! Maria & Sheyl

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: