Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » ILL!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ILL!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thursday night I went to bed with a stomach thinking it would go away with a nights rest. I woke Friday a.m. around 2 and was in the bathroom every 1/2 hr until 6 a.m. All day Friday I laid around and visited the bathroom often through out the day. That evening I started to get a fever, but that night I slept verrryyyyy well! Saturday a.m. I took a bath, but a little warmer than I should have and so I felt my heart was going to pound out of my chest. So I went to rest in bed, but then got the worst pain in my chest that went to my back. It was sooooooo painful that I was beside myself. I did throw up and that got rid of the pain. I rested another few hours and was like new again.

Eric then had it yesterday morning until last night. Same symptoms, but didn't seem to last as long for him as it did me.

Thank goodness Maria was with her daddy Vince. Now lets hope she doesn't get it at all.

When Eric took her to daycare on Friday I guess she was sad that mommy was sick and he said that she was almost ready to cry or looked that way.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear you were sick! That is never fun to have. Glad to hear you are on the amend to better health.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It hung on all day today. A little nauseas off and on all day, but currently I feel pretty good. It just takes your body a little longer to shake it some times. Thanks for your concern.

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any better????

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Finally! It lingered on for a few days with the upset stomach, much better! Thanks for asking!

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear you and your family are feeling better. I can't believe Maria didn't get it. I realize she was at her dads, but she still was exposed to it before she left. Knock on wood for her.

I asked Eric if you went to work on Monday and he said yes but you didn't know if you would make it all day or not.

This flu is something else. It affects everyone differently. Even with you guys eating heathy doesn't matter with something like this.

Glad to hear all of you are okay now.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

No, Maria hasn't gotten it yet and we have been knocking on wood. She has been exposed to it at daycare several times with Linda & Harold both having it and several of the kids have had it. So she was probably the carrier for it and hopefully not one to get it....knocking on wooddddddd.....

A lot of people have been getting it. This week at work there was a handful that had to go home with it.

Today was the first day I didn't have that nauseas feeling at all. All the others was a few times through out the day that I felt it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: