Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Scrapbooking...Archivers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scrapbooking...Archivers
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday I met Stacy, Sheleen & Kristina at Archivers in Maple Grove. Sheleen & Kristina was only able to stay until noon, but Stacy & I stayed the whole time from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Stacy was the most productive and was happy with the results of what she was doing. I did ok, but did enjoy myself.

We discovered that you can bring your lunch, put it in the refrig w/your name on it so you don't have to leave...which is what we plan to do next time.

The nice thing was you got a number and everytime you need something you just went to get it, take it to the checkout and they add it to your tab. Then when you are ready to leave then you paid what you spent. Kind of like going to the bar... I like that because you then use what you bought right away instead of buying it, thinking you'll use,then never use it. It will be a place we go alot!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The coolest thing is that it doesn't cost you anything to use their workspace. They have paper die cuts you can use free of charge the only thing you need is the paper. Christina was having a ball doing that. She was like a little kid with a new toy. It was fun and we are going to go again sometime soon. We'll let you know so you can join us. Did you see their project table on black and white pictures? We did on the way out and we now have another hobby we want to get into.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: