Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Spring Break!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spring Break!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For spring break we took the kids to Camp Snoopy for an all day of rides. We got the day pass for everyone. We had so much fun going on all the bigger rides 2-3 times each. By the end we could go on the rides with no problems at all. We still had fun watching other peoples reactions. On the screaming eagle ride the first time we went on Bryant was screaming so loud and had such a red face he had most of the people in his area laughing. We were raising our arms through the rides at the end. It was so fun! Victoria wants to go there again for her birthday. Which is on a Monday so we are thinking of pulling them from school to do that. It should be more fun because there will not be the wait to get on the rides as it was on Friday.

Saturday, we then went back (after lunch) and went through the underwater world. That was fun but once you've been to that you don't need to go again. It never changes! It was a neat and fun experince though.

What did you all do for spring break?

[ April 01, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No spring break here. Still had to work... I will have Friday's off four weeks in a row, because our daycare provider is doing her internship to get her teaching degree and that is one day she couldn't find someone to cover her while she is doing that. The draw back is that I have to work 4 10hr days to get that so it isn't like I'll get out of any work. I'll have to be there by 5 a.m. everyday and work until 3:30. That will be starting April 15th.

[ April 06, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anaconda
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
our spring break was sooo bor-ing! We did nothing at all!

[ April 06, 2002: Message fixed by: Anaconda ]

--------------------
~Ryan

Posts: 49 | From: Hong Kong, China  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that, Ryan. You'll have to put a bug in Mom & Dad's ear next time. Maybe they just need some suggections!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't always have to be doing something extra special when you don't have school. Learning to create your own entertainment by maybe reading some books, play with some friends, playing on the computer and play games with your family.

I don't remember doing nothing to exciting when we had spring break back in the old days. I do remember though we were bored at times which isn't a bad thing because they you appreciate the times you do have fun.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right! Being bored is good then you have time to smell the roses.

This year was the first time we ever did anything over spring break. It was fun but we can't do that too often it would break us.

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh lets not start on the "Smelling the Roses" bit again.... PLEASE LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

I was just using it in a figure of speak. You'll not hear anymore then that from me!

[ April 08, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: