Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Girls night out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls night out
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally got to go out with a couple of girls from work. The last time we had something planned I got the flu and so I had to cancel out. After hearing what had happened at the last one I was soooooo glad that I hadn't gone. One of the girls got so drunk that she couldn't walk, took a leak in the parking lot and started walking around with her pants down. Needless to say she didn't come along this time and is no longer a friend of ours by her choice.

We went out to eat, visited and joked then went to see the movie "The Sweetest Thing." A chic flick. We were home by 9:30p.m. which was fine by me since I went into work this a.m.

When I got home Eric had gone the florist shop and bought a red rose had it placed on the stero speaker with a poem. Oh how sweet! You're too sweet honey!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: