Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Winter Again?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Winter Again?
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This morning we woke up to SNOW! Yuck! I woke the kids up and told them there was a surprise outside for them and to quick some and see what it is. All together they said NO, WAY! It has snow basically all day and have received 4 inches of this winter stuff in the spring. A lot of it has melted but there is still snow piles around. The ground again it mushy!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samething here! I agree-yuk! It started about noon and still snowing. Those nice hot/warm days where to true to be.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess we got 5 inches Sunday. Even though we didn't like it, it was really pretty. It came down in real big flakes part of the time. The trees were very pretty.

But this is the end. LOL

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it is April 27th and our ground and trees are totally white with SNOW!!!!! It has been raining and sleeting all day and about an hour and a half ago it turned to snow. It is really really snowing. Big flakes right now. A while ago the wind was blowing so hard that the snow was just sheet of snow going sideways.

Oh well tomorrow it will or I say we hope it will be all gone again.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been Snowing & Thundering at the same time. Seems very weird to be hearing thunder when the snow is falling. It has been very windy as well here today. Don't worry about your hairdo because you won't have one after stepping out doors.

Tomorrow is a new day and we can only hope that there will not be any snow.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had the same kind of weather!!! That was weird with it snowing,raining,thudering and lightening all at the same time too.

As of now it's all melted!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has pretty much all melted here as well, but it did leave a lot of big branches fallen from the trees. One that was along side our street.

This storm sadly took a few young lives....

By the sounds of it this week is going to gradually warm up. Cross your fingers they are correct.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were at Bill's cousin Rachel Pfingsten's wedding on April 27th. She had planned a yard wedding but it ended up inside instead, of course, because of the weather. It wasn't very fun decorating the car but we did get it done.

When is spring coming? Today, I heard we are to get more snow tomorrow night and Thursday!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: