Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Craft Room

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Craft Room
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok we finally....or I should say my "loving husband"...found the bins I was looking to put into the craft room to hold all my die cuts & stickers. He found it at our other home..."Home Depot." We've been looking all over for these things. Now I'm going to decide what ones I need and how many then I'm going tomorrow to get them before they either go out of stock or bought out. This is exciting because it is exactly what I've wanted!

The other dehilma is what color to painted the craft room/hallway? We want to keep it light, but not white. I thought maybe blue but it would have to baby blue and that reminds me of a babies room. I love purple! It would be a very light purple. How do you make it look real crafty yet a playful color, because the room is going to be craft room/play room. So another dehilma how do you make it blend together to look like one room, but function as two?

Decisions! Decisions!

Any suggestions welcomed...

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we've finished priming and painting the basement. Purple & Blue were the colors that was decided to go with. It turned out very well.

After finding out that it would cost close to $500 to carpet the small area we wanted we've decide to paint the floor with basement floor paint. Then put a remnant of carpet in the middle of the room.

Then when that is done the ceiling tile will be the next project, baseboards, & painting of the doors.....that we will wait for warm weather to do out in the garage.

We then will be pretty much complete after all of that. Getting excited!

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue and purple But interesting I know. Do the blue on top with clouds and the purple on bottom with a flower design or border kind of thing where the colors are pinks,blues,yellows and whatever.

Don't forget the birds and butterflies!!

[ April 29, 2002: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

The colors we have already painted, but I do like the idea of the butterflies and flowers. I'll have to think up an idea on how to combine it all. It'll come. Thanks for the idea!

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds exciting! That'll be fun to see! It'll make me want get an area to do my crafts! That'll have to wait for next summer 2003 when we finish off the bathroom we'll do that at the same time!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

We've decided to keep cost down by putting up folding tables that we found at Costco for $50 a piece..we need or want two..that will fit perfect in the area. It would cost us almost double if we had custom counters made. They are different then the normal folding tables though. It is a thicker plastic. You'll understand when you see them. Possibly something you might like. I know that the bins will be something you'll like. Save up almost $70 because that was close to what I spent on them. I'll send you a picture of them and Eric sent you a link to them.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't yet received the link but I should have it by tomorrow! And thanks, this will help on ideas as well as the pocket book.
It still will have to wait until next year for the rest don't have time or money or the rest with the yard work coming up.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: