Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Cavity Free Family!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cavity Free Family!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we all got our teeth cleaned & checked. Eric last night, Maria & I this evening. We all came through with flying colors!

Eric came home and was about to start crying, because he said that was the first time that he has left the dentist and they said he had NO cavities. Honey your such a softy!

Maria did very well, but she does have her mom's gag reflex. When they took x-rays she had a hard time not gagging. When they try to put the mouth guard in she almost did gag so the technician just put it on a Q-tip and wiped it on her teeth then helped her sit there for 2 mins to activate the fluoride. I'm so proud of her she does so well and was excited to see the Dentist. Good experiences.

Good until next year!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! And I am impressed with Maria! I don't like it when they take x-rays either it isn't a good feeling in your mouth.

Our kids have so far no cavities either! They are so lucky and I hope that it stays with them all their lives. Bill and his brothers to this day have no cavities so I hope it runs in the family for them.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congradulations to all of you. This must have been a good winter for all of us, as I went to the dentist last Thursday and had no cavities also. But Eric said that I didn't count because I have had times before that I didn't have any cavities. I also talked to Eric and yes he was very emotional about his dentists good news.

Bill I have never even heard of an adult that has had no cavities. You must have really hard teeth.

Yes Sheleen, I also hope your kids have Bill's teeth. It sure helps the pocket book. I have never had dental insurance so I have paid plenty over the years raising 2 kids and myself.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't think we'll get away from dentist bills because all three of the kids will have to have braces. Jordan, for sure! That is something I never did have so that is one thing I wish they would have taken after me on. But you can't have it good all the time. We are thankful for Bill's good dental insurance!
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: