Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Oh, YUCK!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh, YUCK!
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This morning Bill took Autumn for a run and out on their run they encountered a skunk! [Eek!] [Mad]

Yes, they did get sprayed but only because Autumn had to go find out what it was. Bill said he thought it was just a white and black cat until it was too late. He tried to get Autumn to come back but she is a stubborn dog. When she has her mind made up to do something she does it.

After that though Bill had no trouble with her heeling.

Bill had the smell on his clothes but it didn't get to his skin. He'll have to through the clothes!

The dog! Well we could through her but the kids wont let us! [Smile] It'll just take time to wear off, like a week. She is working hard to rub it out by dragging her body on the ground. We could bath her in tomoto juice but we don't have any place to do that.

The garage really smells because Autumn is right next to the garage. I'll have to leave the big garage door open a crack to let it air out. Even if we had a window it would be in the direction of the dog and we couldn't open it.

This happened with our other dog, Maverick, also. It is a unpleasant smell for the longest time.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LOL!

I'm glad that I'm not you, because that is the worst smell. That'll teach her though or you would hope that it would. Good luck!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell only lasted 1 1/2 days. It is completely gone. It must not have been a full spray, which is great. Yes, we do hope she learned her lesson. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL to us but it really isn't all that funny to you guys, but to us reading this it is funny.

Just another one of those memories the kids will remember about growing up. (1st summer in the new house)

The next thing you know you will have a skunk in your garage by leaving the door open a bit. LOL [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That thought did cross my mind! [Eek!] But we needed to do something to air it out. It is now shut so no need to worry about that.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: